Since 1959, Eko was for many the FIRST guitar, with millions of people starting to play holding an Eko guitars in their hands. Eko has always been recognized throughout the world for excellent price quality ratio. This first series of acoustic instruments are intended to be not only the first, but also the N(e)XT guitar in the development of a musician's path. Entry level guitars that are very affordable, made with great care for detail and quality that make the NXT series an ideal first guitar, but also the one that guitarists want to have.
- Dreadnought body with agathis top, back and sides
- Low profile mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Plastic nut and saddle with compensated tuning
- Diecast EKO branded tuners
- Natural color with gloss finish